Approx. Rs 6,500 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Headgear Dimensions (Upper Straps)||9 in L|
|Headgear Dimensions (Lower Straps)||11 in L|
|Headgear Weight||0.64 oz|
|Cushion Dimensions (Medium)||3.5 in L x 4 in W x 2.36 in H|
|Cushion Weight (Medium)||96 oz|
|Mask with Headgear Weight||3.2 oz|
|Mask without Headgear Weight||1.6 oz|
|Cushion Material||Silicone Elastomer and Polycarbonate|
|Elbow Material||Polyamide,Silicone Elastomer,Polycarbonate,and Polybutylene Terephthalate|
|Frame Material||Polyester Elastomer,Polycarbonate,Nylon/Elastane,and Metal Plated Magnet|
|Headgear Material||Nylon/Elastane,Polyurethane,and Polyamide|
|Headgear Clips||Polycarbonate and Metal Plated Magnet|
- The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face CPAP Mask is one of the lightest and quietest full face mask designs on the market today. The unique, feather-light composition takes modern full face mask design concepts and improves on them, creating the next generation in CPAP mask technology.
- The mask covers the mouth and seals around the base of the nostrils, eliminating any forehead contact and is intended to be a much more innovative and comfortable design with fewer red marks and less irritation.
- The ResMed AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask is designed to improve user comfort and reduce irritation, red marks, and noise by offering a lightweight frame, ultra-quiet elbow design, and gentle one-size headgear.
- The design is sleek and modern, creating an open field of vision. It's ideal for reading or watching TV and allows a person to wear glasses, as the bridge of the nose is free from any obstructions.
In the Box:
- User Manual
- Minimal Contact Design
- Innovative Compact Cushion
- Wide-Open Field of Vision
- Quiet Operation with QuietAir Elbow
- One-Size-Fits-All Headgear
- Free Return Insurance - Try Risk Free for 30 Days!.
Minimal Contact Design with Compact Cushion
- The AirFit™ F30 Full Face Mask features an innovative minimal contact design, helping reduce the amount of contact with the face, and making it one of the most compact ResMed CPAP masks. Eliminating facial touchpoints can help cut back on the formation of red marks, creating a more comfortable fit. The compact AirFit F30 cushion covers the mouth and seals around the base of the nostrils, leaving the bridge of the nose uncovered for a wider field of vision and also allows the use of glasses for night-time reading.
Wide-Open Field of Vision
- Unwind with a good book, catch a favorite show, or send a text message; the AirFit™ F30 makes it possible to do it all! The lightweight construction and minimal contact with the face make it possible to go through a normal bedtime routine before falling asleep. The open field-of-vision can also help reduce feelings of claustrophobia and might make it more comfortable when wearing a CPAP mask.
Quiet Operation with the QuietAir Elbow
- The AirFit™ F30 ResMed Mask uses quiet venting technology found in the QuietAir Elbow to help reduce noise. The QuietAir Elbow works by spreading the vented exhaled air out over a wider area than most elbows, reducing the noise output overall. This can mean for a quieter sleeping experience with fewer disturbances.
- The F30 headgear uses magnetic clips and velcro straps to anchor to the frame. The one-size-fits-all headgear matches to the frame and allows for easy adjustment to almost any face type. The nylon is flexible and plush, comfortably adapting to the contours of the face in a way that reduces pressure points and helps reduce red marks.
Free Return Insurance! Try Risk-Free for 30 Days!
- ffers free Return Insurance on this product as well as all masks in our catalog. This allows the customer to try it out, and return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. No questions asked! Try the AirFit™ F30 mask risk-free and see if it's the right fit.
- Anti-Leak Strap for the AirFit F30 / AirFit F20
- Slient Night ResMed F30 Mask Liner
- This helpful strap provides extra support to the AirFit F30, providing an added defense against pesky leaks.